Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Look Into My Life



I hope all of my loyal followers have enjoyed reading my blog, I'm sorry if I can't keep with everything, but the massive amounts of traffic that my blog sees makes it hard for me to follow everything blog related. So to give you guys a present in return for my lack of blogging skills, here is a list of things about me... with pictures.

First off, here's a picture of my muscles, just to give you guys an idea:



Here is a list of my favorite foods:
beef, veal, pork, lamb, mutton. red meats. Zebra, bison, venison, boar, monkey, warthog, rodents of any kind, bat, caribou, moose, kangaroo, antelope, elk, llama, and yak.

I think that through this little survey of sorts you got a decent  understanding of me. Btw my New  Years resolution is to build up those muscles a little bit more. I know this blog may seem short, but just examine the quality and you should see that it is quite a lofty post indeed...!

3 comments:

  1. Yak eggrolls are delicious! Kangaroo is kind of chewy in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. random much?? haha you have black guy muscles. and eat alot of endangered animals......

    ReplyDelete