Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow

When I look so fully outside.

Snow; I see it reside

The hills and roads covered

My days plans - smothered

I shovel this and that

My heart in turn makes pat

Instead of snow I see

Powdered sugar. Agree?

Yum! I see a cookie

I'll go consult my bookie

For he undoubtedly has

Milk! Thanks Chazz

So sumptuous even just the thought

This shov'ling, make me distraught

I linger longer shov'ling distant

Us and cookies, coexistent

Bacon! Oh! So delicious

On cookies? Most seditious

But my toil drawn out still

Shrill!

3 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are also invited to follow my blog...oh wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are invited to follow my blog. Please follow me. Please. Please. Tim. Tim. Tim. Please. Follow me. Do it. Please.

    ReplyDelete