Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 23, 2012

Thoughts on Snow, the Object, Not the Poetical Genius

This blog post is in no way the "same" post as the one prior, just in case anyone is counting the number of posts I am making. This post is to simply put out my thoughts on actual snow and not the poem which I so diligently wrote. Here is a picture that came up when I searched for "Snow food" in google images:

 

As for my analysis on this picture; If I had to guess the thing that the mouse is eating, I would say it's a cotton ball. The picture is a farce! It could be a snow ball, but I would say more probable would even be a powdered donut hole. It may just as likely be a coconut cake ball. Anyways, as for my opinion on snow, I don't like it. My main reason for not liking it is the mass amounts of snow I have to shovel. Also it just gets in the way. Also, on an unrelated topic, go to the Gumbo Shop in Rock Hill, MO, it has some delicious gumbo and jambalaya.



And as always, be DELICIOUS!

--
The Cajun Baguette

No comments:

Post a Comment