Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Balut?

Hey guyz and galz. This may be kind of disgusting, but it's good for your character. I was searching for the weirdest foods and I came across this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)

"balut is a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten in the shell." --Wikipedia


I'm not going to post pictures on here, but they're on the wikipedia page, apparently people in the Philippines like to eat this... Rather I will post a picture of a delicious food:

I'm not sure what this is, but it looks delicious. For all of you that don't like seafood, that's a shame. Anyways....... bye...

1 comment:

  1. Wait is the picture the same as the duck embryo thing? Because the picture looks good but the definition sounds terrible.

    ReplyDelete