Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2012

flambE

Hola senoritas y senoras y fromage y chocolate y hombros y rodillas y calsetines y BAGUETTES... Seriously though, I'm thinking about fire, so I'll talk about the intense process of flambé (Note: apparently I can't do accents in the title, soooo, I did a capital E instead). Here is a video of the art.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcVZxQMdh_k



I'm thinking this is the process Dwight Howard uses when he dunks, maybe? However, this does make some tasty food... For sure. The reason I was thinking about fire is because I was watching How it's Made, matches are pretty interesting apparently. Cool Beans, as in coffee beans, bye.

2 comments:

  1. ¡Que divertido! Speaking on behalf of your latin viewership, I would love more blogs containing Spanish. :) (And possible extra credit if you added more spanish, and sent the link to my mother)

    Also, while I enjoyed the tutorial, I felt as if I couldn't dare trust a chef who isn't wearing a Dodin Bouffant. Thank you for blogging.

    ReplyDelete