Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pizza = Money in the Bank?

I was strolling around Yahoo for something to write about. There were a couple of interesting stories, but nothing to the level of this blog. Then I came across this...

http://news.yahoo.com/video/desmoineskcci-18191122/pizza-craving-leads-to-1m-powerball-prize-28375621.html

Apparently pizza not only leads to massive amounts of dough (chuckle snort pun), but it also saves the lives of elderly people. I feel like I might go buy some lottery tickets and pizza right now, not really, lottery tickets are a waste of money, kids, seriousy, no tickets, should be bought, by my bloggies. Since I know that people only really look at the pictures, here's a piCc...



Don't you wanna eat it? delicious. I feel like pictures just add a whole new deep, sublime, dimension. Look at the cheese roll like a fat man, and the peepers sit there waiting to attack the buds with delish, and also take notice of the meat getting ready to fill the tum-tum. Wonderful, masterful, insufferably delicious.

BUM BUM BUM!

2 comments: